1199 SEIU, Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield, Oxford, Emblem HMO, Emblem non-HMO, Beacon, Hip, United Health Care, Optum, Magnacare, ComPsych, Humana, Magellan and Cigna.
Related Service Agreements
Accepted from NYC Department of Education.
Out of Network
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Does my therapist need to posses a "R" Psychotherapy privilige to receive reimbursement ?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
We do not offer free consultations, if you would like to schedule a consultation prior to scheduling an intake appointment please let us know, this would be an out of pocket expense and not covered by health insurance.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.